The Incredibles Blu-ray Confirmed For Spring 2011!

Share Button

As previously rumored, The Incredibles is coming to Blu-ray in the Spring 2011! A member over at the Blu-ray.com forum (Sithlord75) has received his Toy Story 3 Blu-ray and a flyer (pictured above) announcing Brad Bird’s film is included. Furthermore, it seems that a trailer for the Blu-ray is also included on the TS3 Blu-ray (narrated by none other than Edna Mode)! Great news indeed.

Are you excited for The Incredibles on Blu-ray?

This entry was posted in Pixar News and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to The Incredibles Blu-ray Confirmed For Spring 2011!

1. ChicaPepilla says:

uffff!!!! i’m waiting very much time, WHEN???

2. Mprescott33 says:

Yes!!! I’m so happy! I want Finding Nemo too though!

3. Anonymous says:

Spring. Based on previous releases, probably March or April.

4. Garrett says:

Not even a little excited. I hate The Incredibles. It is Pixar’s one and only stinker, in my opinion.

5. Jstrawn says:

The Incredibles is still Pixar’s best film, IMO. But if I say ‘No’ (not excited) does that make me a cynical jerk? Blu-ray is the most over-hyped thing since betamax. I’m surprised it’s lasted this long. They’re just marketing you into wasting more money on the same films you already own. Ever hear of streaming video on demand? Wait for it! Monsters Inc. is on Netflix right now for HD streaming. The others come and go.

6. Anonymous says:

Totally disagree. 1080p on blu/ray blows away any picture you can get. Not to mention loseless audio.

7. Anonymous says:

This is great news! As far as criticism goes for BluRay, that I don’t agree with. On a good 1080p TV set, the difference is clear to virtually everyone. Now if we were talking about 3D, that would be a different story.

8. Anonymous says:

Agreed. Not a fan of 3D either.